WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A PERFECTLY FITTED RING. PLEASE, CHECK OUR RING CHART AND PICK THE RIGHT SIZE.
Inside diameter (mm)
|European Size||US Size||Italian Size||Circumference (mm)|
IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR SIZE, YOU CAN EASILY MEASURE IT YOURSELF AT HOME.
Follow these steps:
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper (best would be have same width as the ring) or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance. This is the circumference in mm.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the above conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger sizes. Especially when you are choosing a wider ring.
If you can't find your size or want to order a half size, give us a shout at email@example.com. We can make you one!
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Material: Sterling silver with some oxidized finishing
- Ring surface: 14 x 8mm. The band get's a bit smaller - to 6mm from the inside part.
- Weight: ~10-11gr. depending on the ring size
For a full NO MORE look, wear our ring together with a Big Bomb Multisize Ring Silver and Bandit Bracelet.
Zane MORE with NO MORE
All NO MORE jewelry is handmade of sterling silver. We care about each piece and we want it to look good on you! This polishing cloth will keep your pieces clean (impregnated with an anti tarnish product). Just a gentle rub from time to time will keep your silver looking nice and bright at all times.
All NO MORE jewelry is handmade of silver. We care about each piece, hence here's a few tips how to keep your's fresh:
Get in contact with moisturiser, body lotions & sunscreen
Scratch against hard surfaces
Store in a humid place like your bathroom
Wear your silver - your skin is a natural polisher
Keep away from chemicals
Clean regularly with a silver polish cloth
Store in a jewelry box when not wearing
GOLD PLATED SILVER CARE
Gold Plated pieces should be taken care of same as silver since it's the main material. We wish gold plating was permanent, but like all types of plating, it doesn't handle rough exposure well. Gold plating wears out over time exposing the base metal underneath. It also loses its lustre and fades with time. In general, plating can last for up to four years wearing it every day with proper care. Once the plating wears of we can renew the plating. The price starts from 20 EUR and depends on the size of the jewelry. If you wish to renew your gold plated piece just drop us an e-mail with a subject line GOLD PLATING and send the piece to us. We will polish it, renew it, gold plate it and send the piece back to you looking like new. We will kindly ask you to cover the shipping expenses.