The Ra Ring, 18k Gold
WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A PERFECTLY FITTED RING. PLEASE, CHECK OUR RING CHART AND PICK THE RIGHT SIZE.
Inside diameter (mm)
|European Size||US Size||Italian Size||Circumference (mm)|
IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR SIZE, YOU CAN EASILY MEASURE IT YOURSELF AT HOME.
Follow these steps:
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper (best would be have same width as the ring) or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance. This is the circumference in mm.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the above conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger sizes. Especially when you are choosing a wider ring.
If you can't find your size or want to order a half size, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can make you one!
- 2 Year Warranty
- Free EU shipping from €100*
- Handmade from 18K gold
- 60 day returns & exchanges
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Many many suns ago the stars collided and exploded sending an incredible amount of golden meteors to Earth. It rained gold and the bright people in what we now know as Egypt today forged the meteors into buildings, sculptures and jewelry. The biggest admirer of gold was King Ra, The God of Sun and The King of Kings. NO MORE gold jewelers inspired by Ra created the ring of tribute. Ring of Ra.
Ra ring is 1.5mm width made from 18k yellow gold.
This ring would be custom made with a dispatch time of two-three weeks. If it's shown sold out - don't worry, just sign up for notifications about the incoming stock and we'll reach out to you or you just drop a message for us.
Our jewelry is handmade in Lithuania and the Netherlands with extra love.
If you can't find your size, give us a shout at email@example.com