WARRANTY & CARE GUIDELINES
At NO MORE, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. We stand behind the workmanship that go into each piece of our handmade silver jewelry. To ensure our customers can enjoy their purchases free of worry, we offer a two-year warranty on all our products.
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials or workmanship that may occur during the making of our jewelry. Under this warranty, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, any product that proves to be defective in these respects.
- Faulty Soldering: our warranty covers the loss of silver detail from a jewelry piece that was soldered.
- Open Multisize Rings: open rings may break due to the fact they are adjusted for size. We recommend to adjust the size once to avoid breaking the silver. However, breakage resulting from resizing is covered under this warranty.
- Clasp and Connector Breaks: we warranty the clasp and connector breaks.
- Fading of Gold Plated Jewelry: the warranty extends to cover the fading of gold plated jewelry.
- Normal Wear and Tear: regular wear and tear, such as scratches, dents, or scuffs, that occur with normal use of the jewelry over time.
- Accidental Damage: any damage resulting from accidental incidents, including but not limited to drops, impacts, running it over with a car (yup, that happened)
- Broken Chains: silver chains are delicate and they can break if they are pulled snagged or caught on something accidentally. This can happen when the jewelry gets caught on clothing furniture or other objects.
- Misuse or Improper Care: damage & oxidation caused by improper storage, cleaning, or maintenance of the jewelry. You can learn more about how to care for your silver jewelry below.
- Scratches on Gold Plated Jewelry: dents and scratched of gold plating is not covered by the warranty.
- Alterations or Repairs by Third Parties: any modifications, repairs, or alterations performed by individuals or entities not authorized by NO MORE.
- Loss or Theft: loss of jewelry or theft is not covered under this warranty.