At NO MORE we care about each piece, hence here's a few tips how to keep your's fresh:
- Jewelry pieces are quite sensitive in contact with chemicals, oil, body lotions and other liquids. Keep clear of contact.
- Avoid showering, going to the pool or wearing your jewelry at the beach. Water, sun and heat can infringe the pieces.
- Chem lesson: moisture and humidity causes silver to oxidize. Do not store jewelry in the shower or similar humid places.
- Avoid scratching against hard surfaces to keep the look and shine.
- If you have done all of the above but your piece still feels worn, don't despair. It is absolutely recommended you take your possessions to your friendly neighborhood jeweler once a year for maintenance.